Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stupid Computer

Original Post: Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Remember how I said that coming soon was a post about my dear, sweet son Asher? Well, yesterday I wrote it and I have to say, I was very proud of it. It was tender and heart-felt and I was proud of myself for expressing my soul's contentment in words. Then, seconds before I was to hit the Save button, my computer gave me the proverbial finger and hurled my post somewhere into the World Wide Abyss.
It was very sad for me. I'm pretty sure that I punched a pillow and almost cried (also in that post was a confession about how I've been ridiculously weepy lately). I'm still a little bitter at my computer, but later, when I have more time, I will attempt to duplicate my special tribute to my muscle-flexing, everything-smashing, beautiful, passionate son.
For now, though, I just wanted to share some very exciting news....

Adam and I are officially home-owners!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who know me well, this has been a long time coming. We are so thrilled and humbled by this blessing. So, let me clean up a little and we will have a house-warming shindig to end all house-warming shindigs.
Oh, and I'll post some pics soon. Have an amazingly blessed day!

~erika

No comments: