Friday, October 24, 2008

Picture Day

Original Post: Tuesday, October 07, 2008

On Sunday we had our family pictures taken by wonderful, amazing Kasey. It was...interesting...to try to get both of our near-2-year-olds to hold still, let alone look like the world wouldn't come to an end if they were captured on film. Thankfully, Kasey has talents galore and magicked out some amazing shots. Here's a preview. I haven't even seen the rest, but I am so excited!!! To see more of our fam or Kasey's beautiful photos go to www.xanga.com/POSH_photography or http://www.poshphotographyonline.com/ .






And with that, my friends, I am officially caught up in my endeavor to copy all of my Xanga posts onto this blog. Hallelujah! Except now Sarah's telling me that I can't slurp it up. Bummer. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.


~erika

No comments: