Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Let's Try This Again

So, I'm desperate to write again.

Like desperate desperate.

Like feel it in my bones, stay awake at night, ideas always swirling in my head, ready to explode if I don't do something besides make oatmeal and do laundry and change diapers desperate.

After some recent encouragement from some surprising places, I think I might be ready to dive back in. But for some reason, I feel nervous. I try thinking of the logistics of actually sitting down to write. Even now, between that last sentence and this, I had to take a 20 minute break to do all of the above mentioned activities. But I have to figure it out because I've made excuses for too long.

So I'm putting it out there. I'm not going to tell anyone I wrote this post because it's really more for me than them. But part of me feels like if I can get my intentions out into the universe then that will help. I've done the same before.

Maybe this time it will stick.

No comments: